Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lucero @ the Casbah SOLD OUT!

The last time that Lucero came to San Diego was last October when they played Brick by Brick to a modest-sized drunk crowd. I remember this because it was the evening when the fires were just beginning to spread to Poway where my parents live and where my friend lives, who I was at the show with. Last night they played to a sold out crowd (who was probably equally as drunk) at the Casbah.

Personally, I didn't bother getting tickets ahead of time since the last show did not seem to warrant buying ahead of time. Actually, I made a conscious decision NOT to buy tickets ahead of time. So we were shut out on the street like many others.

In the end, I was tired so it was fine to go home and just curl up in bed to sleep. There is always next time.

No comments: